Tuesday, April 14, 2009

100 Books Before Kindergarten List

We love going to the library each week to pick out new books to read.

I found this list of books at The Peterson Party. She also included two more links: here and here for 100 Books Before Kindergarten.


Once we have completed a book, I will attach a link to the book.

"More, More, More" Said the Baby

A Nap in a Lap
A Splendid Friend, Indeed

ABC, Like Me!

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Alphabet City

Alphabet Rescue

Amazing Grace

An Extraordinary Egg

Angelina Ballerina

Bark, George
Barnyard Banter
Bear in a Square

Big Fat Hen
Book! Book! Book!
Bread and Jam for Frances

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?

Caps for Sale

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Chrysanthemum

Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type

Come Along Daisy
Come on, Rain!

Corduroy
Counting Kisses
Curious George

Daisy 1, 2, 3

Does A Cow Say Boo?

Duck on a Bike
Each Peach Pear Plum
Eating the Alphabet

Fancy Nancy
First the Egg

Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Freight Train
Goodnight Moon
Gossie

Guess How Much I Love You
Hands Can
Happy Birthday Moon
Here Are My Hands
Henry Hikes to Fitchburg
How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?
How I Became a Pirate
I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!

I Kissed the Baby

I Went Walking
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

In the Tall, Tall Grass
Is Your Mama a Llama?
It Looked Like Spilt Milk
Jamberry

Jazz Baby
Jump Frog, Jump
Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity

Little Red Hen
Little Toot

Llama, Llama Red Pajama
Love You Forever
Maisy Goes Swimming
Make Way For Ducklings

Mama Cat Has Three Kittens
Mama, Do You Love Me?
Max Cleans Up

Max's ABC

Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten

Mouse Mess
Mouse Paint

Mr. Grumpy's Outing

Muncha! Muncha! Muncha

My Friend Rabbit
My Very First Mother Goose

Nana Upstairs, Nana Downstairs

Old Black Fly

Olivia

One Beautiful Baby

Planting A Rainbow

Rosie's Walk
Silly Sally

Snowy Day
Spots, Feathers and Curly Tails

Ten Tiny Tickles

Ten, Nine, Eight

The Doorbell Rang
The Hat

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

The Little Engine that Could

The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear
The Napping House
The Story of Babar

The Tale of Peter Rabbit

The Three Bears

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
There's a Nightmare in My Closet

Wemberly Worried
Where the Wild Things Are

Where's My Teddy

Where's Spot?

I think this will be a great challenge for Izzie, Mac and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...