Friday, August 21, 2009

Go Diego Go Homemade Invitations

Izzie absolutely adores Diego! So, for her third birthday, we are having a Diego Jungle Safari theme party. I always make her birthday invitations and I'm really pleased with the way these turned out.


Inside the invitation reads...

Calling all animal rescuers!
Izzie and Diego need your help.
Baby Jaguar has lost his way to
Izzie's 3rd Birthday Celebration!
You have to help Izzie and Diego find
Baby Jaguar and bring him back to the
(last name) Rescue Center.

The adventure will begin Saturday,
(date), at (time).

Will will have a picnic after the mission.

4 comments:

  1. so cute! you will have tons of fun! we loved our diego party!

    my Lo tells me all the time for her 4th (in March) she wants a tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute. A Diego jungle safari party sounds so fun! My daughter would love it. You'll definitely have to post some of the things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently trying to make a diego bday invite...could you please share how you did those? ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...