Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mouse Count Math Activities

Here are some quick and fun math activities to go along with the book, Mouse Count!

I made these snakes from color card-stock, then added a few designs and laminated.

Izzie practiced her measuring skills by counting how many paperclips long the snakes were.

She sorted the snakes by designs/patterns.

Then, by colors!

And, finally by length!

She completed this snake measuring activity (ruler and number stamps) from one of the many Mailbox books that I own...which, gave me the inspiration to create the above snakes!

She practiced her patterning skills (AB, ABB, and ABC).



Izzie really enjoyed the snake activities, even though, she repeatedly told me, "I do not like snakes! Well, maybe just the cute baby ones!"

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you left a comment on my blog because it lead me to your ADORABLE blog. I am lost in all the cuteness and fantastic ideas!! Downloading the snake printables now:) Thanks! Oh..I left you the link back on my blog for the bundle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...